This time celebrate your moment at Everest Base Camp which is more different and more extraordinary. Travel to Everest Base Camp with the people you want to share this amazing experience. Share happiness, joys, laughter and excitement as we organize a perfect setup for your celebration. A journey full of stories – The celebration of a lifetime at Everest! A destination unlike any other, Let us help you make your moment a special one and worth cherishing for the coming years as well. What other better ways to celebrate your moment than celebrating it at Everest Base Camp, Nepal.
May it be an achievement or a successful accomplishment or it can be just a desire of your heart, celebrate your moment at Everest Base Camp which is a unique way and helps you open yourself to a whole new experience along with the vast range of possibilities. We’re here to make sure your moment is celebrated in the way it deserves to be celebrated. A Mt. Everest package created with the single purpose of providing you and the people around you the best experience there is to offer.
Why celebrate your moment at Everest Base Camp?
Life is all about celebrating and sharing happiness with the people around you. Do it big this time and let yourself and the people around you make this celebration the biggest one you’ve had till now. Everything will be prepared according to your choice and preferences so that the moment will feel as special as you wish for it to be. Celebrate an achievement and in the process make that very own celebration a new achievement. You can count on us to provide you the perfect setup that you want, to celebrate your moment at Everest Base Camp with your friends, family or loved ones.
Trip highlights of Celebrating your moment at Everest Base Camp.
- A celebration unlike any other
- An achievement in celebrating your moments
- A journey worth thousand stories
- A once in a lifetime must go to place of the world – Mount Everest (Highest peak of the world)
- A destination worth exploring
- Amazing views of the Himalayas
- A completely new experience
- Both adventurous and exciting at the same time
Clothing for the journey to Everest Base Camp.
- A Pair of track shoes.
- Warm jacket. Fib refill or down should be adequate.
- Woolen shirts and thick sweaters. During winter months, December through February, these items are essential. Thick sweaters can be purchased in Kathmandu.
- A pair of light weight. Cheap loose cotton pants are available in Kathmandu.
- Thermal underwear: These are excellent to sleep in at night.
- A tracksuit.
- 2 pair of loose fitting long shorts/skirts.
- 2 cotton T-shirts.
- A woolen hat to wear in the morning and at night.
- A pair of gloves.
- 1 pair of sandals.
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Underwear: normal quantity, hankies.
We will pick you up from your Hotel in the early morning and shortly after that we will head to the airport. We will collect your boarding passes then board the Helicopter and from there we will fly to Sayngboche. After that we will drop you at your hotel – Hotel Everest view
The next day we will have an early morning breakfast. After that we will head our way to the helicopter and take a flight over Mt. Everest Base Camp. After the completion of the tour we will land at the famous landing site Kalapatther.