Helicopter Ride in Nepal is a perfect way to see the most beautiful mountains without trekking for a long time. And the Cost of Helicopter Ride in Nepal varies with the place where you take the Helicopter. Helicopter ride is an alternative means of adventure journey in mountains and other remote destinations. Besides that, taking a helicopter flight tour over the Himalayas is a magnificent adventure.
The Nepal Helicopter tour is a short tour for time-honored mountain lovers. Moreover, who has a short period but wants to observe such a massive Himalaya sequence and sightseeing can go on this tour. It is the easiest and comfortable way to witness the complete natural wonders within a short period. Furthermore, it is less effort and money consuming.
Nepal helicopter tour gives you an amazing opportunity to relax in the luxury of nature. You will also get a chance to experience an exciting airborne exploration of Nepal. Also, Aerial sightseeing flights in Nepal over the heritage and tourist spots are quite popular these days. We assure you to use the best helicopters.
But, the cost of a Helicopter ride in Nepal varies from place to place. Helicopter Flight serves in different fields for exploring, and sightseeing. They are also used for Helicopter Rescue Service, photo shooting, etc. They also provide services in all remote and urban areas in Nepal.
The helicopter pilots are professionals with thousands of hours of flying hours experience in Nepal. Thus, your scenic helicopter tour will be definitely comfortable and exciting.
Table of Contents
- Highlights of Helicopter Ride in Nepal
- Cost of Helicopter Ride in Nepal
- Helicopter Ride Cost to Everest Base Camp
- Helicopter Ride Cost to Annapurna Base Camp
- Helicopter Ride Cost to Langtang
- Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
- Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
- Best Time for Helicopter Ride in Nepal
- How do I Charter the helicopter?
- How many passengers can a helicopter carry during the tour?
- How experienced are the Pilots?
- How much baggage can one person take on a helicopter ride?
- Can children go on a helicopter tour in Nepal?
- Can I join other groups if I am traveling single?
- Is there any extra cost that we need to pay?
- Are there any Pilgrims tour available?
Highlights of Helicopter Ride in Nepal
- The great Mount Everest observation
- Exploring various cities and sightseeing
- Less time and effort consuming tour
- Exploration of temples, monstrosities, and people of different areas
- Mountains, lakes, glaciers, rivers, hills, and many more.
Cost of Helicopter Ride in Nepal
Helicopter Ride Cost to Everest Base Camp
The private helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp costs around $1050 to $4000. The helicopter tour gives you grand aerial views of Mt Everest. It takes you to the foot of the world’s highest peak as well. Send us quick inquiry.
- Explore the world’s tallest mountain series on a scenic helicopter flight.
- Go on around flight to the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters.
- Have a delicious Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Syangboche.
- Land at Kalapathar (5,550 meters) to witness Mt. Everest & others at closer proximity
Helicopter Ride Cost to Annapurna Base Camp
The helicopter tour to stunning Annapurna mountain will cost around $350 to $2000. Exploring the incredible Annapurna mountain up close in 2 hours. You will get to have breakfast in the lap of Mt. Annapurna. Send us quick inquiry.
- See up close panoramic views of the Annapurna Himalayas
- Ride a helicopter and land at Annapurna base camp
- Warm breakfast at the lap of Mt. Annapurna
- See the views without the work of trekking
Helicopter Ride Cost to Langtang
Enjoy the Langtang Himalayan ranges from $1900 to $2000. The Langtang helicopter tour will be inside the Langtang National park. It is a short flight from Kathmandu but a unique destination for adventure lovers. Langtang Himalayan ranges are the closest massifs of Himalayan ranges from Kathmandu. Send us your departure date, you might get at a cheaper price in group joining. Send us a quick inquiry.
- Views of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, Lakpa Dorje, and Mt. Gaurishankar
- Flight over Gosaikunda lake
- Exploring Langtang national park
- Beautiful snowy and greenery scenes
- Visit the Kyajin Monasteries, local villagers, and cheese factory as well
Rara Lake Helicopter Tour
The journey to Rara Lake can cost from US$ 2000-8000 per person. You can enjoy and explore this biggest lake of Nepal that surrounds the massive white peaks and by the pine forest in a single day in the helicopter. Send us your departure date, you might get at a cheaper price in group joining. Send us a quick inquiry.
- Exploring Rara, the queen of Lakes, that changes color
- Being in a romantic atmosphere, surrounded by birds’ sounds, and tranquility
- Horse riding, and boating
- Eye Catching view of Himalayan panorama
- Located in the area that is far from noise and pollution
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour cost ranges from $2700 to $2800. It is one of the Holy lakes of Nepal. It is also called a Shive lake of Nepal and as the frozen lake. The Gosainkunda lake is one of the Hindus religious lakes which lies inside the Langtang National park. Send us your departure date, we will give you the best price.
- Gosaikunda lake Heli Tour & trip -1 day is a sacred pilgrimage Air-Dynasty Heli Journey in the Langtang Region.
- Outstanding image of Himalayan Peaks.
- Landing at Gosaikunda, you can walk around the lake.
Best Time for Helicopter Ride in Nepal
Helicopter tours in Nepal are possible in a clear visibility day.
In the spring and autumn, the weather is favorable for the helicopter flight. In Nepal spring season falls under the months of March, April and May and autumn season fall under September, October, and November. So this is the best time for Helicopter Ride in Nepal.
In the winter and rainy season, visibility is not good for helicopter flight. Several helicopter flights might get cancel or delay at that time. People who have previous experience recommend avoiding the helicopter tour during this time.
Try to plan your helicopter tour in Nepal at the best time so that you can without any difficulties.
How do I Charter the helicopter?
You can call us through the numbers given on the Contact details of our webpage. You can also can fill-up the form given on the same page and we will get back to you.
How many passengers can a helicopter carry during the tour?
It depends upon the most carrying capacity of the helicopter. But, most helicopters have 5 passenger seats.
How experienced are the Pilots?
Our pilots give you the best tours with extensive flying experience. You will have an amazing time in and around the high altitude, high mountain terrains, and confined area operations. They will take you through amazing places along with excellent narration and knowledge of the locations.
How much baggage can one person take on a helicopter ride?
15 kgs for airplanes and 5-10 kgs for helicopters per person.
Can children go on a helicopter tour in Nepal?
It depends on the places you are going on the Helicopter tour. People recommend not to take children along with you who are below the age of 10 years if you are doing High Altitude trips.
Can I join other groups if I am traveling single?
Yes, this is a group joining the trip, so all solo travelers can join. Please e-mail us with your preferred flight date. It helps to share the cost of the helicopter tour.
Is there any extra cost that we need to pay?
There are no such extra hidden charges. It includes your Hotel-Airport-Hotel Pick up, permit, and drops. It also includes all taxes and service charges.
But, your food and drinks are not included and you need to pay for it by yourself.
Are there any Pilgrims tour available?
Different pilgrimage tours are available. Some of our popular pilgrimage tour sites are Halesi Mahadev, Lumbini, Damodar Kunda (4890m), Mt. Kailash (6638m), Muktinath (3798m), Gosainkunda (4380m).
Note: This is an overall detail for the cost of a helicopter ride in Nepal. The places can be customized according to your choices and the appropriate timings. For further details, you can email to email@example.com