Please write us an e-mail with your details of the trip which you wish to do, we’ll come up with the detailed costs of the preferred trip within the next 08 hours.
For booking any trip, we need your clear copy of passport and 20 % of advance deposit.
Payments by Bank Transfer.
Please email us the details after the advance transfer has been made,
-You will get the receipts after 12 HRS when your deposit is credited into our account.
-Please use our email address for sending your copy of passport.
-Reservation department, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 hrs emergency assistance Mobile:
The following provisions have been made for reservations.
- A deposit of 20% of the total cost should be paid once the booking is confirmed.
- The remaining balance must be paid before the arrival.
- The total amount should be paid immediately if the booking is confirmed, in case the arrival date is within 60 days.
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking, cancellation fees will apply. If you cancel a trip:
- 30 days or more prior to departure, we will retain 20% of the total booking cost;
- between 29 and 20 days prior to departure, we will retain 40% of the total booking cost;
- between 19 and 10 days prior to departure, we will retain 65% of the total booking cost;
- between 9 and 4 days prior to departure, we will retain 85% of the total booking cost;
- No show-fee 100% of the total booking cost
- Final payments to be paid before the departure of the tour/trek/expedition to our head office in Kathmandu.
- Payment accepted by card, cash, wire transfer, western union. secure online.
- If you would like to pay by your card, extra 4% of the total cost will be included as the card fee.
Operated under the license permitted from Government of Nepal References upon request. Our Bank Details: ( For the Bank transfer)
Bank Name: Himalayan Bank Ltd.
A/c Name: Everest Experience and Assistance.
A/C Number: 01907322970012 NPRS.
Swift Code: HIMANPKA
Bank Address: KARMACHARI SANCHAYA KOSH BUILDING,
TRADEVI MARG, THAMEL , KATHMANDU, NEPAL