A celebration of a lifetime! We have prepared the perfect destination for the most amazing candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest. Find yourself in the depths of nature as we organize a perfect evening for you and your loved ones. Enjoy the cool breeze and mesmerizing views of the beautiful Himalayas as you take a sip of wine from our excellent collection along with the delicious foods from your choice.
The location itself is extraordinary enough to surely enhance your experience. This year make someone feel special and surprise them with this amazing setup. It is completely a different world out here. Wine and dine under the starry skies at Everest. Surround yourself with peacefulness and blissfulness as we organize more personalized events for special occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Wedding events. Take romance to a next level and have a candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest with your loved ones.
Why candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest?
Take your loved ones to this magical place and let them know how special they mean to you. A destination worth thousand memories! A candlelight dinner in a fantasy world, a dreamlike experience where everything is as per your preference! Express your love and romance in the most extraordinary way possible where we organize the most magnificent evening of your lives. A celebration of love so special at Mt. Everest.
Every moment of it is worth treasuring for years to come ahead. A candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest, package created with the sole motive of providing you and your loved ones the best experience there is to offer. You only have to wish for it and we will make sure that it’s a wish come true.
Trip Highlight of candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest
- The best destination to spend a romantic evening.
- A whole new world to explore.
- Stories worth sharing for the coming years ahead.
- A completely different and new experience.
- Memories worth treasuring for a lifetime.
- A celebration unlike any other.
- A dreamlike experience as per your preferences.
- A once in a lifetime must go to destination of the world Mt. Everest (Highest peak of the world)
Clothing for candlelight dinner at Mt. Everest
- A Pair of track shoes.
- Warm jacket. Fib refill or down should be adequate.
- Woolen shirts and thick sweaters. During winter months, December through February, these items are essential. Thick sweaters can be purchased in Kathmandu.
- A pair of light weight. Cheap loose cotton pants are available in Kathmandu.
- Thermal underwear: These are excellent to sleep in at night.
- A tracksuit.
- 2 pair of loose fitting long shorts/skirts.
- 2 cotton T-shirts.
- A woolen hat to wear in the morning and at night.
- A pair of gloves.
- 1 pair of sandals.
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
- Underwear: normal quantity, hankies.
Related Heli Tours:
We will pick you up from your hotel and drop you at the airport. We will quickly take your boarding pass, Catch our Helicopter and fly to Sayngboche, We will drop you at your hotel, Hotel Everest View.
The next day we will have an early morning breakfast. After that we will head our way to the helicopter and take a flight over Mt. Everest Base Camp. After the completion of the tour we will land at the famous landing site Kalapatther.