Highlights of Gorakshep to Lukla Helicopter Transport
A helicopter ride from Gorakshep to Lukla allows you to experience the region’s beauty from a bird’s eye view while avoiding the physical exertion of a trek. Some possible highlights of this helicopter tour include:
- Flying around Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world.
- Visiting the Sagarmatha National Park, home to various endangered animals like red panda and Himalayan black bear.
- Landing at Kala Patthar, a high-altitude viewpoint offering breathtaking views of the mountain peaks of the Mahalangur mountain range
- Exploring the traditional Tamang village of the Everest region, which has a rich culture and history
- Viewing Khumbu Glacier and the mystic environment around the Khumbu area.
- Exploring Tengboche monastery. It is situated at 3,867 meters/12,687 feet from the sea level.
- Exploring Namche Bazaar with an aerial view from the helicopter.
What comes to mind when you have enough money for a luxurious ride? Does the idea of a Helicopter ride hit your mind? If not, consider going on a helicopter ride one day. And when it comes to Nepal, there are several destinations you can choose from. Destinations like Everest, Annapurna, Gokyo Lake, and others are famous in the country. If you are looking for a popular destination for luxurious travel in the North of Kathmandu, Gorakshep to Lukla Helicopter also comes on the list. It is one of the high-altitude valleys of Nepal and is located in Sagarmatha National Park, which is rich in diverse flora and fauna.
Besides, the stunning views of Mount Everest and other famous peaks like Ama Dablam, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, and others are to be noticed alongside glaciers and traditional villages.
If you have ever considered visiting Gorakshep to Lukla Helicopter ride, we have brought a particular draft for you to know about the helicopter ride in this region.
A helicopter transport from the Gorakshep to Lukla will allow you to see this beautiful region from the air, giving you a unique perspective on the landscape and its natural beauty. The ride would likely include flyovers of the national park and other nearby areas of interest. It would be a great way to experience the beauty of the Everest region and the Himalayas quickly. Get along with this article to know more about the tour.
Overview of Gorakshep To Lukla
The route from Gorakshep to Lukla is situated in the Everest region; most of the part lies within Sagarmatha National Park. The altitude ranges from 2,860 meters (Lukla) to 5,164 meters above sea level. The peaks like Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and other peaks from the Mahalangur mountain range surround the trail.
Everest Region is home to several ethnic communities like Tamang and Sherpa, who follow Buddhism. Rich with natural perks and scenery like forests, waterfalls, and alpine meadows, the valley offers natural beauty and adventures in varied forms. Trekking to this region is considered moderate and challenging, and it takes more than a week to complete. And when it comes to Gorakshep to Lukla Helicopter ride, it depends on the weather condition. If the weather is clear and dry, it becomes easier to navigate, while the ride can be challenging in weather hazards.