Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour is one of the highly recommended and most popular sacred pilgrimage helicopter journeys in the Langtang Region. Gosaikunda Lake is believed to be very alive by Lord Shiva. Many followers/disciples believe that Lord Shiva is still meditating inside the Lake.
Kathmandu to Gosakunda and back to Kathmandu flight duration is around 90 minutes and air time is around 50 minutes. Our representative will pick you up from your hotel at Kathmandu and drop you to the airport. You will board the helicopter and start our flight after receiving your boarding pass and check-in process. B2 Helicopter will take you on a Gosaikunda tour to explore and take you back to the Kathmandu Airport. After the tour, we will pick you up from the airport and drop you back to your hotel at Kathmandu.
Everest Experience and Assistance arranges a Helicopter tour to Gosaikunda on your suitable schedule. This trip has been designed for travelers with tight schedules who still want to enjoy one of the best travel destinations in the world.
Highlights of Gosaikunda Tour
- Gosaikunda Helicopter is a sacred pilgrimage Heli Journey in the Langtang Region.
- It was believed to be created by Lord-Shiva is still meditating inside the lake.
- Outstanding image of Himalayan Peaks.
- Landing at Gosaikunda, you can walk around the lake.
- This Fastest Heli Tour to Gosaikunda lake takes you back to Kathmandu spending some time at the spectacular destination feeling blessed.
Itinerary of Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
- Early morning pickup from your hotel and drop you to the airport.
- Quickly take the boarding passes and do the check-in procedure.
- Fly to Gosaikunda Lake.
- Explore the holy lake and make memories.
- Fly back to Kathmandu.
- You will have a total flight of 90minutes.
- Drop back to your hotel.
Cost for Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
The prices for your journey to Gosaikunda can vary from US$ 2000-3000 for 5 people in a helicopter.
The cost of your trip from Kathmandu to Gosaikunda depends on the following things:
- Accommodation, Meals, and Drinks
- Size of group
- Modes of Transportation used
- Length of the trip
Everest Experience and Assistance organize Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Helicopter tour for families, couples, individuals, and a group of friends. The prices we offer for Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour are reasonable. It includes helicopter charter flight expenses from Kathmandu to Gosaikunda lake and also returns to Kathmandu. The package cost might differ according to the services you choose and your group size. To know more about the tour you can simply send us an inquiry with the number of the person you are traveling with and we will get back to you with the total cost including the list of services within 24 hours.
When is the best time to visit the Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour?
As the climate of Nepal varies with its topography and altitude. The low land Terai area has a hot and humid climate during summer, mid-region weather is pleasant almost all year and northern region temperature is always cold.
Nepal has four Seasons:
- Spring that is from March to May is one of the most favorable seasons. The temperature is good in this season and many flower blossoms. There are no chances of getting the flight canceled. This season is also the best season for trekking.
- Summer that is from June to August is Monsoon season in Nepal, weather is hot and wet at times. The flights might get during the rains but it is still possible to visit at that time.
- Autumn that comes around September to November is also the best season for tour and trek in Nepal. The weather is highly pleasant at this time so you can get a clear view of the mountains and Himalaya. This is also the season of festivals. The main festival of Nepal i.e. Dashain and Tihar is celebrated at this time of the year.
- Winter starts from December to February is known as Cold season so it’s not a good time for traveling. The flights might get canceled during the heavy snowfall.
This is an overall helicopter tour package for Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour. The itinerary can be customized according to your choices and the appropriate timings. For further details, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org