Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter tour is a luxurious way to visit famous pilgrimage site Muktinath. It is located at the laps of the Himalayas in the Mustang district. Muktinath lies at the elevation of 3710 meters. Travelers and devotees who don’t have a long period of time to walk up to Muktinath can choose this tour. It is also beneficial for physically challenged people who wants to visit this holy site.
Muktinath Temple is most famous in the subcontinental country so many pilgrims from a different part of Asia come to visit this temple. This Temple is also known as “Muktichettra” which means a place of salvation.
This Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter private tour package is specially designed for the group of 1 to 5 people in which you will fly directly to Muktinath. Usually, Two special permits are required to visit this temple if you trek. Since you will be going on a Helicopter no permits are required.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.
Highlights of Pokhara to Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Pokhara to Muktinath by a Thrilling Helicopter Tour.
- Visit Muktinath Temple & back in Just 2hours and 30 min from Pokhara.
- Short helicopter landing for Breakfast.
- Get an amazing view of the world’s eight Highest peak-Mount Manaslu (8,163 m).
- Bird’s eye view of Rupa Tal, Begnas Tal, Fewa Tal, & Pokhara valley.
- Views of Marvellous desert of Mustang District.
- Views of Holy Gandaki rivers, Kagbeni, Jomsom & Beautiful views of Muktinath Village and Valley.
- Views of Panoramic Towering snow-capped Mountains Like Annapurna, Fishtail, Nilgiri, Tukuche Park, Dhaulagiri, and so on.
- Take a holy bath under 108 chilled water spring and 2 holy Kunda.
- Take blessings and Worship Vishnu God.
This is an overall helicopter tour package for Muktinath from Kathmandu and Pokhara. The itinerary can be customized according to your choices and the appropriate timings. For further details, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org