Mustang is a hidden paradise of Nepal located in the northeast part of Nepal. It is nearer to the Tibet-Nepal border. It looks like the Tibetan plateau with its yellow and gray rolling hills.
Upper Mustang is surrounded by the sacred Himalayas and incredible scenic beauty. This region is filled with cultural and religious values. Gurung, Thakalis, and Tibetans are the local’s residents in Upper Mustang. The people in the neighbourhood speak the Tibetan Language.
The Upper Mustang Helicopter tour is suitable for those who don’t have enough time to trek or drive to Upper Mustang. It presents an incredible helicopter ride that gives you a whole new perspective of the region as seen from an aerial view.
This tour offers beautiful Himalaya landscapes, old monasteries and amazing experience in the Mustang region. You can also explore the architectural wonders, culture, traditions, Tibetan Language, and the lifestyle of the Tibetan people.
Upper Mustang Helicopter tour is one of the most exciting journeys you can have in your lifetime. This exciting tour starts from vibrant city Kathmandu and lands in Pokhara for filling fuel. You will pass along the Kaligandaki River during the tour. After all the arrangements, the helicopter files to Jomsom and then to Manthang. It is very close to the Annapurna Himalayan range. You will visit Lo- Manthang and return to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Exploring the unspoiled, mystical valley of Upper Mustang
- Traveling beyond the Kali-Gandaki River valley and restricted areas of Upper Mustang
- Spectacular views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges
- Flying to the tourist hub of Pokhara and magical landscape of Jomsom
- Exploration of the cave-like settlements in Lo-Manthang
- Incredible Helicopter tour to the forbidden kingdom of Lo Manthang